Airstream Restoration of Scott and Kathy's 1955 Flying Cloud Whale Tail - Our California Vintage Airstream.

Monday, April 19, 2010

More Light

Another find for missing light shades.

I'm excited for the potential of the Airstream and am really happy to find another part for the restoration. It just seems a bit odd to be buying so many interior details when we need to get a new floor, electrical system, and plumbing. Seems like arranging flowers while the foundation is caving in... fortunately we have a stong frame and I am going to keep believing that until Colin opens up the floor.

1 comment:

  1. What a great find. I look forward to the season when our twin 55's can be parked next to each other. Jen and I will bring the champagne! Just don't expect me to bash the bottle against my shiny aluminum!

    ReplyDelete